"Install new font" missing from Fonts in Win98

Symptom
"I installed varamozhi in window98 and afterwards tried to install the fonts. The 'install new font' option was missing from the dropdown menu. my computer expert said that happens when font files are copied into the fonts folder. Formatted the disc and reinstalled win98. the facility was restored. installed varamozhi. Pinnem Chankaran on the cocoanut tree. This has not happened in window XP."

Solution
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/fonts/f/install_missing.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q133725/

(contributed by Anilkumar - sudhanil അറ്റ് eim.ae)

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 05:30:00 AM CDT, Blogger paarppidam said...

Dear friends,
I am a new blogger. I create one blog named paarppidam.blogspot.com
I wish to make it more actractive and add more details.i have some doubts.
1. i want to keep some words eg: amukham as the home page/first posting always.

2. How to give linnks from a word (I want to keep my tittles in left or right side and when you clik on this tittles it will open a new window.)

3. I want to create a email facility to send e-mails for me. eg I already add one "mail to me" on the right side. but its not working.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home